- Reasons to Invest in Technology
- Maximize Returns on Technology Investments
- Selecting a Colocation Provider
- Introduction to Colocations
- Creating Sustainable Technologies
- The Eight Keys To Successful Technology Personnel Interviews
- Managing a Company: Business Ethics
- Managing Execution And Operating Risk In A New Company
- Do Business Managers Take IT for Granted?
- Implementing a Structured DevOps Environment
- Pros and Cons of Shadow IT
- Managing Multiple IT Projects
- Non-IT Executives Making IT Decisions
- Business Going From Public to Private
- Do In-House Data Centers Have a Future?
- Do Not Focus on Technology for the Technology’s Sake
Business & Technology of Greater New York (BTGNY) is a series of events that engage business and technology leaders of Greater New York to discuss their management and technology best practices and opportunities.
Next event information:
|Event:||To be announced (Join the group to get notified)|
|Location:||To be announced|
|RSVP:||To be announced|